286 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I was working on a document in Microsoft Office using the Word program and I was having trouble figuring out how to rotate a table. How do I do that?
This is a debug account.
In fact, we can rotate the table in Word directly after adding the chart in Microsoft Word. Here how it goes:
Step 1: Open Microsoft Word and then the target document. Right click at the small square at the corner to highlight the table.
Step 2: Then, at the top menu, select [Layout] – [Text Direction], and then rotate the table to 90°. Also, adjust the table size by right clicking at the small square.
Guidance here could provide better steps for you.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How can you download pornhub videos?
- How to install Windows on SSD and everything else on HDD?
- Blocking certain websites on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 mrror boot drive?
- How to move files from SSD to HDD?
- How to rotate a table in word?
- How to convert Movie Maker to mp4?
- How to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10?
- Windows 10 very slow and unresponsive at times?
- The computer restarted unexpectedly Windows 10 loop?