509 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
Everytime I try to access Gmail or Google Drive it redirects to the wrong account. I am #LosingMyFuckingMind.
This is a debug account.
Did you try the solution from the Gmail help forum?
Rocky - Community Specialist said:
Welcome to the Gmail Help Forum.
The default account is the one using which you login to your Gmail account. If you have other accounts logged in the same browser, I suggest you sign out from all the accounts and sign in with the account you want to use as the default one.
Let me know if you have any other question in Gmail.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How accurate is FedEx tracking?
- How to install SSD in laptop? And how can I know if it will match?
- How to move files from SSD to HDD?
- How to rotate a table in word?
- How to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10?
- How can I change my drive letter in Windows 10?
- How do you make an upside down question mark on a Macbook?
- Getting error "oops... a server error occurred and your email was not sent. (#76997)" in Gmail. How...
- Vim: How to vertically insert numbers in order?
- How to change default Gmail account?