610 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I logged into my windows 10 pc but i d not seem to want the Microsoft account logged into the OS anymore. How can i sign out from the account. Thank you
This is a debug account.
To remove the Microsoft account, there are many methods like removing the Microsoft account with the administrator account or changing the account attributes in Windows 10 settings. Besides, if you forget the login password of your Microsoft account, things would be a little complicated to remove it. You need to find out or reset the password of the Microsoft account. You need to go Microsoft website or draw support from some professional Windows password reset software. Here instroduces detailed steps of how to remove Microsoft account and reset the password of the Microsoft account. Hope it can help you.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to install Windows on SSD and everything else on HDD?
- Blocking certain websites on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 mrror boot drive?
- How to move files from SSD to HDD?
- Fix "the request failed due to a fatal device hardware error"?
- How to convert Movie Maker to mp4?
- How to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10?
- Windows 10 mobile hotspot not working?
- Windows 10 very slow and unresponsive at times?
- The computer restarted unexpectedly Windows 10 loop?