408 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
Could something be wrong with my BIOS. My computer restarted unexpectedly and that has happened three times in a single day. What could be wrong.
This is a debug account.
I have ever encountered similar situation like you. Once we come into this situation, the first thing we need to do is to find whether it is caused by the computer hardware. For example, hard disk bad track, overheat caused by the dust, failure fan, etc. Also, it could be caused by the insufficient power supply because we have connected too many hardware to computer. Some incorrect settings of the software could also lead to computer keep restarting unexpectedly. Solutions here have ever helped me out of the situation by following step by step. Hope it can help you as well.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to install Windows on SSD and everything else on HDD?
- Blocking certain websites on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 mrror boot drive?
- System thread exception not handled?
- How to move files from SSD to HDD?
- Fix "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart"?
- How to convert Movie Maker to mp4?
- How to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10?
- Windows 10 very slow and unresponsive at times?
- The computer restarted unexpectedly Windows 10 loop?