323 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am primarily a C++ programmer, but for work I have been using a lot more Java recently. It's is mostly not a big deal, but some stuff throws me for a loop. I keep seeing the error "non-static variable this cannot be referenced from a static context." Why do I keep getting this error?
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Latest application development trends in 2019?
- How to remove element from array in Java?
- How to return an array in java?
- "Java is not recognized as an internal or external command"?
- Fix "Editor does not contain a main type"?
- How do I fix "Expression must have integral or unscoped enum type"?
- Solve "String does not name a type"?
- Set hasdigit to true if the 3-character passcode contains a digit?
- Why do I get "non-static variable this cannot be referenced from a static context"?
- C++ Warning "Comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions"?