Here are some patch notes. Will import the 1k additional posts shortly/separately.
- Added FAQ section (on the About and Staff page)
- Minor TOS updates
- Adjustments to affiliate disclosure
- Adjustments to the list of accounts shown on the staff page
- Users page is now sorted by total number of posts (including comments)
- Content on the home page is now sorted by last bump (the slider of articles is sorted by the date of original posting)
- Tag sort order bug fix in the type/category/tag navigation bar
- Added word break for base64 encoded strings in edit history
- Fix to title tags for posts:
- CSS fixes for images in posts, comments
Stylesheet/Layout Updates and Reworks
- Minor adjustments to stylesheet for user roles
- Adjustments to fonts:
- Added real tooltip functionality (previously using the title="" attribute)
- Adjustments to the featured content slider shown on the home page
- Style rework for articles and wiki
- Heading/section stypes
- Top/Bottom anchors at the top and bottom of articles
- Added table of contents to articles and wiki based on H1, H2, and H3 tags
- Miscellaneous bug fixes, notably in regards to mobile responsiveness
- Various other adjustments
- Downloading More RAM
- UI now indicates whether you have already reacted to a post/comment
- Some caching
- Now exist
- Notifications for unread messages shown at top-right
August Garcia is some guy who used to sell Viagra on the Internet. He made this website to LARP as a sysadmin while posting about garbage like user-agent spoofing, spintax, the only good keyboard, virtual assitants from Pakistan, links with the rel="nofollow" attribute, proxies, sin, the developer console, literally every link building method, and other junk.
Account created 10 months ago.
191 posts, 943 comments, and 286 RAMs.
2 days ago:
Commented in thread Why buy gmail accounts from bulk accounts Sale?
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.