199 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I just sold a bag on ebay and decided to give some of the money back. How can i partially refund the buyer?
I am not Japanese, but I play one on TV.
That seems like an uncommon thing to do, but eBay has an easy tutorial on how to do this in minutes.
- Also See: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Commonly-Asked-Questions/How-do-I-issue-a-partial-refund/ta-p/27639283
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- What is an "IP Subnet" in SEO tools like Majestic and Ahrefs?
- Does HTTPS improve a site's SEO over HTTP?
- What are the benefits of social media marketing?
- How much does Clickfunnels cost?
- Is Tumblr free?
- Question from Textbook or Whatever: Keyword planner can do all of these things except:
- Question from Textbook or Whatever: When building a keyword list for a display network campaign, you should do...
- Combining videos on YouTube?
- Twitter video upload error "cannot read property 'code' of undefined"?
- How to change primary blog on Tumblr?