416 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to start server wise. I seen that the Non-Dedicated server Ark makes a tether from the host to the rest of the players. Is that the only difference?
I literally can't stop slitting my own wrists.
Since you are curious as to what a non dedicated server Ark is, I suggest that you check out this Steam discussion on the topic,
"You can't deny that it made him drive faster." - Some YouTube Commenter
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How can I configure DNS server 2012?
- How to setup DHCP server?
- What TCP port is utilized by an SSH server listening for connections?
- How can I find DHCP server?
- How can you update FTB server?
- "Could not open a connection to your authentication agent"?
- Linksys Smart Wifi port forwarding setup?
- What is the difference between packet switching and circuit switching?
- How to fix "dns address could not be found"?
- How do I fix "Error 503: maximum threads for service reached"?