284 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I'm trying to configure my first server. I've never done this before and it's kind of confusing, but I'm a pretty fast learner. How do I configure DNS server 2012?
Smoke weed literally every day unless you don't want to go to hell.
Since you say that you want to configure DNS server 2012, I suggest that you take a look here at this
"You can't deny that it made him drive faster." - Some YouTube Commenter
Here is a good step by step guide for DNS Installation and Configuration in windows Server 2012.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How can I configure DNS server 2012?
- How to setup DHCP server?
- What TCP port is utilized by an SSH server listening for connections?
- How can I find DHCP server?
- How can you update FTB server?
- "Could not open a connection to your authentication agent"?
- Linksys Smart Wifi port forwarding setup?
- What is the difference between packet switching and circuit switching?
- How to fix "dns address could not be found"?
- How do I fix "Error 503: maximum threads for service reached"?