475 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I am using a network server and am having trouble finding the DHCP server? How would I find it?
Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. ~ Nehemiah 8:10
Assuming you are using a Windows computer and it is connected to the network. Run a Command Prompt - Search for "Command Prompt" or cmd -> the click it. type "ipconfig" most likely the router IP address is the DHCP server on the network you can also type "ipconfig /all" scroll back up and look for DHCP server If you can't find it contact your tech support.
DHCP is very simple to configure in the Windows Server Platform. You can find all about the DHCP in the Below links.
[What is DHCP and how it works?](https://mysystemadmin.com/what-is-dhcp-and-how-it-works/)
[How to Configure DHCP Server on Windows Server](https://mysystemadmin.com/how-to-configure-dhcp-server-on-windows-server/)
[Why does DHCP use UDP and not TCP?](https://mysystemadmin.com/why-does-dhcp-use-udp-and-not-tcp/)
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How can I configure DNS server 2012?
- How to setup DHCP server?
- What TCP port is utilized by an SSH server listening for connections?
- How can I find DHCP server?
- How can you update FTB server?
- "Could not open a connection to your authentication agent"?
- Linksys Smart Wifi port forwarding setup?
- What is the difference between packet switching and circuit switching?
- How to fix "dns address could not be found"?
- How do I fix "Error 503: maximum threads for service reached"?