354 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I want to protect my server from crashing in case of power failures. Is there hardware I can buy to keep my server online when the power fails?
There are various options but depending on what you are doing (i.e., working from home, managing an office, or just for minor personal use, etc.) two options would be to use a surge protector or a UPS (uninterrupted power supply). Using a surge protector would be recommended more for small usage. How UPS works is that in the event of an outage the remaining power to keep your computers, servers or equipment running is stored in a battery, which kicks in when loss of main power is detected. This allows a window of time to shut down. Most UPS devices will automatically initiate a shut down on your server or workstation once a power outage is detected, so thereâs no need for a manual shut down. The majority of UPS will also come with surge protection.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Ubuntu 18.04 Laggy with NVidia Driver Version 440
- How do you play WOW private server?
- How can you download pornhub videos?
- How to view hidden albums on Imgur?
- How to DDoS someone on Skype?
- System thread exception not handled?
- [Error Message] How to fix the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED?
- [Discord] Syntax highlighting?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?