228 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am trying to set up a server for my gaming hobby and had a question. How do I host a TF2 server?
Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. ~ Nehemiah 8:10
There are several great sites that handle the hardware side of server operation, while leaving the administrative duties in your capable hands. Providers such as NodeCraft are known for reliability and cost effectiveness. For as little as $9.99 and 20 minutes of your time, you can chilling in your own server with friends whoopin on some bots. Source:
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Ubuntu 18.04 Laggy with NVidia Driver Version 440
- How do you play WOW private server?
- How can you download pornhub videos?
- How to view hidden albums on Imgur?
- How to DDoS someone on Skype?
- System thread exception not handled?
- [Error Message] How to fix the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED?
- [Discord] Syntax highlighting?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?