472 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am new to app design. I am testing out a new e-mail system that automates storing e-mails. What is the e-mail protocol that I need to add to the app that lets email clients read mail that is stored in the mail server?
IMAP4 is the term you are looking for. This lets you read and fits your exact description above of what you need.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How can you download pornhub videos?
- What does Cannot verify server identity mean?
- How to install Windows on SSD and everything else on HDD?
- Windows 10 mrror boot drive?
- How to reboot and select proper boot device?
- System thread exception not handled?
- Why is Avast blocking me from accessing Yahoo mail?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Fix "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart"?
- The computer restarted unexpectedly Windows 10 loop?