173 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I got this question and I don't know how to answer it. Here's the question: "how does a client application identify a server application on another computer on the network?" Can anyone help me figure out a way to explain it to them?
Smoke weed literally every day unless you don't want to go to hell.
I found an online flash card that contains your answer...
Hope this helps.
I literally can't stop eating gems.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Ubuntu 18.04 Laggy with NVidia Driver Version 440
- How do you play WOW private server?
- How can you download pornhub videos?
- How to view hidden albums on Imgur?
- How to DDoS someone on Skype?
- System thread exception not handled?
- [Error Message] How to fix the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED?
- [Discord] Syntax highlighting?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?