159 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am interested in hosting gaming servers and have a question. How do I use nap with DHCP, which server do I need to install nps on?
Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. ~ Nehemiah 8:10
Microsoft has change the DHCP/NPS/NAP architecture several times with recent versions of their operating system. It is difficult to keep straight the proper configuration between the versions. Without the OS version information you may want to refer to this DHCP document that discusses what is supported with different versions of Windows Server. Good luck.
- Also See: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/networking/technologies/dhcp/what-s-new-in-dhcp
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Ubuntu 18.04 Laggy with NVidia Driver Version 440
- How can you download pornhub videos?
- How to view hidden albums on Imgur?
- How to DDoS someone on Skype?
- How does Kinguin work? Is it safe?
- System thread exception not handled?
- [Error Message] How to fix the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED?
- [Discord] Syntax highlighting?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?