171 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
How am I so out of the loop? My new first shooter is moving to a Blade server. What is that?
Blade server, assuming this refers to servers in a data center. A server mounts in a rack in a data center. Generally a server 1 (or more) of units(1U) of space. A blade server mounts in side a chassis that goes inside a rack. A blade chassis may take 10U of Space, but it is designed to hold 15 servers. Blade servers are modular. They allow for denser server racks and data centers. See link for more info. The first shooter company is migrating servers to a chassis based blade server.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Ubuntu 18.04 Laggy with NVidia Driver Version 440
- How do you play WOW private server?
- How can you download pornhub videos?
- How to view hidden albums on Imgur?
- How to DDoS someone on Skype?
- System thread exception not handled?
- [Error Message] How to fix the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED?
- [Discord] Syntax highlighting?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?