299 views, 1 RAM, and 2 comments
I have been wondering for a while what is the difference between a wiki and a blog. Please do not judge I am 76 year old grandma and I have just stated using the tablet my grandson bought me for Christmas.
Country roads, take me home, as they say.
Wikipedia is a compilation of information about different people and subjects, somewhat like an encyclopedia. A blog is created by a person, persons, or business for self-promotion, information, or merchandising.
A blog is owned by an individual whereas, wiki can be updated by many people.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How can you delete a blog on blogger?
- How do I find someone's secondary Tumblr blog?
- How do you search multiple tags on Tumblr blog?
- How do you start a book blog?
- How do I search a Tumblr blog?
- How do you change primary blog on Tumblr?
- How can you archive a Tumblr blog?
- How to start a music blog?
- What is the difference between a wiki and a blog?
- How old is my Tumblr blog?