253 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I've made a webpage for my shop using Woocommerce but I was wanting to change the overall look of it to more reflect the style of my shop. How can I do this?
These straight-forward instructions were cut and paste from the website that I provided below. "How To Change The WooCommerce Shop Products layout In Bellini, you will find 5 Layouts for WooCommerce Shop & Archive pages. Follow these steps to change the WooCommerce Shop Products layout: Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Integrations -> WooCommerce Scroll to Layout section Change shop products layout from Shop â Product Layout drop down. Click on Save & Publish"
- Also See: https://atlantisthemes.com/docs/integrations/woocommerce/how-to-change-the-woocommerce-shop-products-layout/
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Laravel] unserialize(): Error at offset 2 of 32758 bytes
- [Solved] Laravel - How to List All Queries Used to Generate a Page with Execution Times
- [Solved] Implementing an "Estimated Time to Crack" Notification for Registration Forms
- [Solved] Custom Validation Rule in Laravel to Check Maximum Field Length Excluding HTML Characters
- How to remove "proudly powered by WordPress and buddypress"?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- What version of WordPress do I have?
- Dedicated server hosting for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- [PostgreSQL vs MySQL] Which DB has the best performance?