298 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I have a super basic web development question I was hoping someone could answer for me. I'm working with WordPress and I think it's going okay, but I don't know how to get the current page URL. Can anyone help me?
Don't smoke illegal weed every day.
You can use the following code to obtain the current URL in wordpress: global $wp; $current_url = home_url(add_query_arg(array(), $wp->request));. This command will show the full url path once entered.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- is 256kilobytes.com powered by phpBB
- Best Free VPS Server Trial today
- [Laravel] unserialize(): Error at offset 2 of 32758 bytes
- What is the cheapest dedicated server (quality not super important)?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- How to manually run cron job on Magento?
- What is VPS hosting?
- How to remove storefront designed by Woocommerce?
- How can I get rid of powered by Shopify?
- [PostgreSQL vs MySQL] Which DB has the best performance?