459 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
Doe anyone know how I can figure out what version of WordPress I have? I am wondering because it would be really helpful as I try to look at different instructional information online.
Press F to Pay Respects for Leeroy Jenkins.
If you are using WordPress and you would like to figure out which version you have, I recommend that you check out this website right here,
"You can't deny that it made him drive faster." - Some YouTube Commenter
There are different ways to identify the WordPress version. If you have access to Admin Area then it will be easier for you. You can check WordPress version from the WordPress Updates Page and WordPress About Page. In addition, you can find it from the HTML Meta tag, PHP file, and RSS feed as well.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- is 256kilobytes.com powered by phpBB
- Best Free VPS Server Trial today
- [Laravel] unserialize(): Error at offset 2 of 32758 bytes
- What is the cheapest dedicated server (quality not super important)?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- How to manually run cron job on Magento?
- What is VPS hosting?
- How to remove storefront designed by Woocommerce?
- How can I get rid of powered by Shopify?
- [PostgreSQL vs MySQL] Which DB has the best performance?