160 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I recently started using the website WordPress and I really enjoy it. However, I did want to know how exactly am I supposed to upload a specific PDF to my WordPress page.
Hit the Add Media button. Select Files, or drag and drop your PDF doc into the dotted box. WordPress will import the PDF file into its Media library. You can name the document.
I can't wait for the next Tuesday Night Maury thread.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Laravel] unserialize(): Error at offset 2 of 32758 bytes
- [Solved] Laravel - How to List All Queries Used to Generate a Page with Execution Times
- [Solved] Implementing an "Estimated Time to Crack" Notification for Registration Forms
- [Solved] Custom Validation Rule in Laravel to Check Maximum Field Length Excluding HTML Characters
- How to remove "proudly powered by WordPress and buddypress"?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- What version of WordPress do I have?
- Dedicated server hosting for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- [PostgreSQL vs MySQL] Which DB has the best performance?