217 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I have been using Homebrew for a while with Ruby effectively. Today i started to get an error and i don't know how to fix it. The error is :"Homebrew must be run under Ruby 2.3! you're running 2.0.0. " What steps should i take?
I am not Japanese, but I play one on TV.
This message means that you need to update to Ruby 2.3 to run Homebrew. Try using this command and see if that fixes it: brew update-reset
I literally can't stop slitting my own wrists.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Indexing database tables for "WHERE LIKE '%string%'" queries in MySQL
- [Solved] SQLite: "Error: near line 27: near "IGNORE": syntax error"
- [Python] How do global variables work?
- What are some good PHP interview questions to ask potential developers?
- Does GROUP BY remove duplicates?
- Fix "Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check"?
- How do I apply Chi-Square test in R?
- NodeJS error "Can't set headers after they are sent"?
- How to remove duplicates from sorted array?
- How do you fix "unexpected end of JSON input"?