518 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
My boss asked me to conduct the interviews for a new PHP developer. Are there any good questions that you could reccommend I use?
I found the answer to your question on this link...
Hope this helps.
I literally can't stop eating gems.
Hey Check this - PHP Interview Questions
You will get the latest PHP interview question with answers.
Hope this may help you.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Best Guide for 123 HP Setup
- [Solved] Indexing database tables for "WHERE LIKE '%string%'" queries in MySQL
- [Solved] SQLite: "Error: near line 27: near "IGNORE": syntax error"
- [Python] How do global variables work?
- Solving the error "Invalid literal for int() with base 10"?
- What are some good PHP interview questions to ask potential developers?
- How long does it take to learn Python? When could I start working on my own stuff?
- Help needed with "Class interface or enum expected"?
- NodeJS error "Can't set headers after they are sent"?
- C++ Warning "Comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions"?