226 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
Does anyone have experience with both SOAP and REST? What are the good and bad features of both of these programs for web servicing?
REST is a fundamentally different paradigm from SOAP. REST usually just refers to simple HTTP requests that return results in JSON, while SOAP is a more complex API that communicates by passing XML around. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
I literally can't stop slitting my own wrists.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- A complete guide for Garmin GPS update
- How to Clean Up Windows: Best Ways and Tips in 2019
- MNC's Based Technical Interview Questions!
- Assignment Help
- Your opinion about new SEO tool
- Thinking between Angular 7 vs Angular 2, suggestions?
- Suggestions: structured programming vs object oriented programming?
- Whats the difference between functional programming vs procedural programming?
- Imperative vs functional programming - main differences?
- Object oriented vs procedural programming - what are yout thoughts?