168 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I have a job interview tomorrow and I need to brush up on HP ALM (Application Life Cycle Management). What are some questions that I should be prepared to answer?
I literally can't stop slitting my own wrists.
What is HP ALM (Quality Center) used for? Describe some benefits. Can you detail the differences between TestDirector and Quality Center? What is the reason for Creating Child Requirement in TD /QC? Can you maintain test data in Quality Center?
I can't wait for the next Tuesday Night Maury thread.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- What are some .Net interview questions?
- What are some good Core Java interview questions?
- How to get real estate leads on Facebook?
- Common C# interview questions?
- What are some good SQL interview questions?
- What are some common Salesforce interview questions?
- How would I find an English-to-Spanish translator for hire?
- What are some common Manual Testing interview questions?
- What are some common Bootstrap interview questions?
- How to cancel a Newegg order? Anyone here done it?