227 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I need to hire some programmers who know how to work with some specific programs at my company, specifically with the Phython and Selenium programs. So what are some interview questions that I can ask developers who will be working with Python and Selenium?
Selenium actually supports Python. There are many questions that may be asked, but understanding how they work together is the first topic you should master. Some questions might be as follows. 1. How does Selenium automate functional tests? 2. What can Selenium and Python do in CrossBrowser testing?
I literally can't stop slitting my own wrists.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How much do freelance web developers make?
- How to start a freelance graphic design business?
- How to get into freelance writing?
- How to make money freelance writing?
- How to report freelance income without a 1099?
- How to make money posting ads online?
- How to list freelance work on resume?
- Where to find freelance editing work?
- Is Dhgate reliable? How often do you use them?
- How to make $50 a day on MTurk?