Published | Last Update
121 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I'm interviewing for a job that requires Object Oriented Programming (OOP) later in the week and I'm very excited but also a bit nervous. Has anyone interviewed with them before that can tell me exactly what they asked you and what they're usually looking for?
First of all, I wish you luck with your Oops endeavors. A website that I would recommend to view common Oops questions would be the Geeks for Geeks community here,
"You can't deny that it made him drive faster." - Some YouTube Commenter
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- What are some .Net interview questions?
- What are some good Core Java interview questions?
- How to get real estate leads on Facebook?
- Common C# interview questions?
- What are some good SQL interview questions?
- What are some common Salesforce interview questions?
- How would I find an English-to-Spanish translator for hire?
- What are some common Manual Testing interview questions?
- What are some common Bootstrap interview questions?
- How to cancel a Newegg order? Anyone here done it?