198 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I am thinking about applying for a job at a firm that deals in MySQL and I was wondering could anybody fill me in on some common interview questions?
See this quote:
Q #1) What is MySQL? Q #2) What are the features of MySQL? Q #3) What is the default port number of MySQL? Q #4) How can you find out the version of the installed MySQL? Other great questions can be found here:
I found the answer to your question on this link...
Hope this helps.
I literally can't stop eating gems.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- What are some .Net interview questions?
- What are some good Core Java interview questions?
- How to get real estate leads on Facebook?
- Common C# interview questions?
- What are some good SQL interview questions?
- What are some common Salesforce interview questions?
- How would I find an English-to-Spanish translator for hire?
- What are some common Manual Testing interview questions?
- What are some common Bootstrap interview questions?
- How to cancel a Newegg order? Anyone here done it?