409 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I've been using Supreme for a while and always come across their Captcha. So I started wondering how it actually works and what the code behind it is. If someone could help explain it to me I'd appreciate it!
It uses google's captcha system and is used to prevent any bots or spammers that are trying to "checkout" from the website.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to hack Cookie Clicker?
- reCaptcha not showing up? How do I fix this on Tor?
- How does a password brute force/dictionary attack work?
- How to block websites on router?
- How to tell if you are being ddos'ed?
- How to DDoS someone with their IP?
- How to hack a DSI?
- Got the error "Ping transmit failed. General failure"?
- Why is bank mode not working in Avast Safe Zone?
- Should I disable Port Scan and DoS Protection?