283 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am trying to take some surveys and the "I'm not a robot" captcha won't go away, even though I click the box like I am supposed to. So how do I bypass the "I'm not a robot" captcha so I can continue on through the survey?
Here is some things to try: Assuming the captcha is the Google captcha, you may be able to by pass the captcha using Google Chrome. You may need to log into the browser with a G-mail account. if you are using Google Chrome and it is still not working, you may want to make sure it is updated (or uninstall/reinstall). You may not be able to bypass the Captcha if the IP address you are coming from is shared with many computer (coffee shop/hotel/etc). Otherwise, try a different browser, check to see if you have a browser plugin that is causing problems - good luck.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to hack Cookie Clicker?
- reCaptcha not showing up? How do I fix this on Tor?
- How does a password brute force/dictionary attack work?
- How to block websites on router?
- How to tell if you are being ddos'ed?
- How to DDoS someone with their IP?
- How to hack a DSI?
- Got the error "Ping transmit failed. General failure"?
- Why is bank mode not working in Avast Safe Zone?
- Should I disable Port Scan and DoS Protection?