282 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am new to putting my store online and allowing customers to make orders that I can ship to them from my real store! I'm using a website optimizer to help make it easy for my customers to search for things here but, I keep getting this error; Yoast "your sitemap appears to be an HTML page" error. What does this mean?
It's time to post in this thread.
This is a common issue among Yoast users. You can read more about the issue here:
Once on your Wordpress dashboard, you should go to your Yoast Plugin -> XML Sitemaps -> Disable XML sitemap functionality and then save the settings. Next, enable the settings and save it again. After you complete those steps, you should be able to resubmit the XML Sitemap.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- What is an "IP Subnet" in SEO tools like Majestic and Ahrefs?
- Does HTTPS improve a site's SEO over HTTP?
- What the fuck does "Latent Semantic Indexing" (LSI) mean in the context of SEO?
- What is rankbrain?
- Is Yoast premium worth it?
- Is Yoast available for Squarespace?
- Yoast sitemap contains urls which are blocked by robots.txt.?
- Does the Divi theme work with Yoast?
- Question from Textbook or Whatever: Keyword planner can do all of these things except:
- Question from Textbook or Whatever: When building a keyword list for a display network campaign, you should do...