286 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am new to putting my store online and allowing customers to make orders that I can ship to them from my real store! I'm using a website optimizer to help make it easy for my customers to search for things here but, I keep getting this error; Yoast "your sitemap appears to be an HTML page" error. What does this mean?
It's time to post in this thread.
This is a common issue among Yoast users. You can read more about the issue here:
Once on your Wordpress dashboard, you should go to your Yoast Plugin -> XML Sitemaps -> Disable XML sitemap functionality and then save the settings. Next, enable the settings and save it again. After you complete those steps, you should be able to resubmit the XML Sitemap.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Google have a new "indexation" algorithm...
- Need help related to SEO ?
- Why is Website Traffic Important? Helping Your Website To Increase Visits
- How to get a back link from a website which has high domain authority?
- Why my rankings are having sudden ups & drops?
- How to Rank on the top in Google for a long time?
- Which are the most important factors On-Page SEO?
- Ahrefs vs. Majestic, which is the best SEO tool?
- Best keyword research tool? Are any of the paid ones worth it?
- Where can I find the best basic guide to keyword research?