189 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am new to having my own website and am trying to make it efficient and have a high optimization. I heard that Yoast can help with that, so how do I generate a sitemap in Yoast?
One of the many great things about using the Yoast SEO plugin is that it automatically generates an XML sitemap when you install it.
I literally can't stop slitting my own wrists.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- What is an "IP Subnet" in SEO tools like Majestic and Ahrefs?
- Does HTTPS improve a site's SEO over HTTP?
- What the fuck does "Latent Semantic Indexing" (LSI) mean in the context of SEO?
- What is rankbrain?
- Is Yoast premium worth it?
- Is Yoast available for Squarespace?
- Yoast sitemap contains urls which are blocked by robots.txt.?
- Does the Divi theme work with Yoast?
- Question from Textbook or Whatever: Keyword planner can do all of these things except:
- Question from Textbook or Whatever: When building a keyword list for a display network campaign, you should do...