253 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am a novice email marketer looking for some info from someone more experienced than I, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to find and api key for the Mailchimp application?
From Mailchimp, click your profile name. Then go to account settings, then the extras menu to choose an API key. Copy the key and push the create a key button.
I can't wait for the next Tuesday Night Maury thread.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- What does cleaned mean in Mailchimp?
- How to send Mailchimp campaign to one person?
- Where to find Mailchimp api key?
- Where to embed Mailchimp popup code Shopify?
- Where to put Mailchimp popup code in WordPress?
- How to add an attachment in Mailchimp?
- How to insert first name in Mailchimp?
- How to resubscribe to Mailchimp?
- How to connect Mailchimp to Squarespace?
- How to resend to unopened Mailchimp?