610 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I have a question in relation to my textbook, but I do not see answered succinctly. Is there a compact list of what a Keyword planner can do and the exceptions for what it cannot do?
I found the answer to your question on this link...
Hope this helps.
I literally can't stop eating gems.
I have explained the same in my post.
Hope this helps.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Question from Google analytic Certification exam: What would prevent data from appearing in a custom report?
- Question from Google analytic Certification exam: If an advertiser chooses to run ads in image formats, Google...
- What is an "IP Subnet" in SEO tools like Majestic and Ahrefs?
- Does HTTPS improve a site's SEO over HTTP?
- What the fuck does "Latent Semantic Indexing" (LSI) mean in the context of SEO?
- What is rankbrain?
- Is Yoast premium worth it?
- Yoast sitemap contains urls which are blocked by robots.txt.?
- Question from Textbook or Whatever: Keyword planner can do all of these things except:
- Question from Textbook or Whatever: When building a keyword list for a display network campaign, you should do...