346 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I currently use Magneto community version for my e-commerce site, and it's mostly suited my needs, but have been considering upgrading to the enterprise version. Are the extra features worth the cost?
Buy milk at the store.
It depends on your traffic. If you're receiving significant traffic that you're experiencing slower loading times, or have aggressive E-Commerce in excess of 5,000 a year, then yes, it is worth it according to most E Commerce and Web Experts.
The upgrade is worth it if you have a large number of products to sell. Enterprise is much faster (80%) in re-indexing a catalog. If you need your site to load quickly, Enterprise offers full page caching. Also, Enterprise offers a faster checkout process.
I can't wait for the next Tuesday Night Maury thread.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- is 256kilobytes.com powered by phpBB
- How to find sites that use a WordPress plugin?
- How do I remove "Powered by GeneratePress" from my footer?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- Importify vs. Oberlo?
- How to manually run cron job on Magento?
- How to import products from aliexpress to Shopify?
- Is Oberlo legit?
- How to remove storefront designed by Woocommerce?
- How to backup My Passport for Mac?