158 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
My Shopify store has been open for awhile now. Everything seems to be going well but I'd like to know exactly how well it's doing. Does anyone know how to add Google Analytics into Shopify?
See this quote:
Once you have your Google account, follow these steps (follow our mouse in the video above if youre not sure how to do it): Create an account for your Shopify website Enter your stores name Copy and paste your Shopify stores URL Select the industry you work in Hit Get Tracking ID Accept Googles Terms & Conditions Copy the code Open up Shopify and select Online Store Go into Preferences Paste the code into the Google Analytics box Save
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to find sites that use a WordPress plugin?
- How do I remove "Powered by GeneratePress" from my footer?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- Importify vs. Oberlo?
- How to move Joomla site from one server to another?
- How to import products from aliexpress to Shopify?
- Is Oberlo legit?
- Are there any known phpBB exploits?
- How to backup My Passport for Mac?
- How to restore from Verizon Cloud?