399 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
Everytime I start up shopify I get a message that says "powered by shopify". It's really annoying and gets in the way of my screen. Has anyone figured out a way to get rid of this message?
First, it depends on what type of theme you have. If you have a sectioned theme, you can either edit the theme's language settings or edit the footer.liquid file. If you have an older, non-sectioned theme, you can edit your theme's language settings or edit the theme.liquid file. Detailed instructions can be found here:
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- is 256kilobytes.com powered by phpBB
- How to find sites that use a WordPress plugin?
- How do I remove "Powered by GeneratePress" from my footer?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- Importify vs. Oberlo?
- How to manually run cron job on Magento?
- How to import products from aliexpress to Shopify?
- Is Oberlo legit?
- How to remove storefront designed by Woocommerce?
- How to backup My Passport for Mac?