197 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I need to create a signup form on my launch page for my business. I'm looking for something that's sleek and simple. Which is better: Formstack or Formassembly? Pros and cons for each?
Formstack obviously has a simpler interface, but formassembly has more plugin opportunities. So if you're going for plugins, FA is the way to go, otherwise stick to formstack.
I found the answer to your question on this link...
Hope this helps.
I literally can't stop eating gems.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to export DaVinci resolve to mp4?
- How to add text in Sony Vegas Pro 15?
- How can I access BIOS on my Asus laptop?
- [Discord] Syntax highlighting?
- Solve "Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge"?
- Can't hear people on Discord?
- My Logitech G230 mic is not working, what should I try?
- How do I fix "There are some data after the end of the payload data"?
- How to fix non-working Logitech G933 microphone?
- Help with "Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind"?