255 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am working on a project for my boss, and I really need to figure out how to connect Google Forms and Google Sheets. I've been trying for about an hour, but I can't figure it out. Can anyone give me this information?
Press F to Pay Respects for Leeroy Jenkins.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to compare two word documents for differences?
- How to bold and unerline text in Google Forms?
- How to make a timesheet in Google Forms?
- What is linear scale in Google Forms?
- How to change font in Google Forms?
- How to add a hanging indent in an MS Word document?
- How to save a fillable PDF?
- How to remove track changes in Word?
- How do I fix "Your account doesn't allow editing on a Mac"?
- How to delete a notebook in Onenote?