492 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am thinking about using phpBB online but want to know if there are any known exploits that I should watch out for before I use it. So are there any known phpBB exploits?
Like any program or software, there is bound to be exploits found. The best way to avoid these exploits is to constantly update phpBB. A good website to view any vulnerabilities would be here:
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- is 256kilobytes.com powered by phpBB
- How to find sites that use a WordPress plugin?
- How do I remove "Powered by GeneratePress" from my footer?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- Importify vs. Oberlo?
- How to manually run cron job on Magento?
- How to import products from aliexpress to Shopify?
- Is Oberlo legit?
- How to remove storefront designed by Woocommerce?
- How to backup My Passport for Mac?