194 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I was trying to use phpBB to create a forum for my business. I was wondering how I would go about changing the logo for the forum from the default to something that looks more business like. Does anyone know how I would do that?
You can use an extension to change the logo with phpBB:
Without the extension, there are a few things. First, you need to upload your new logo to /styles/prosilver/theme/images/ In a text editor of your choice, open /styles/prosilver/theme/colours.css and find where it says logo and replace it with your new logo. Save the file and upload it.
I am not Japanese, but I play one on TV.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to find sites that use a WordPress plugin?
- How do I remove "Powered by GeneratePress" from my footer?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- Importify vs. Oberlo?
- How to manually run cron job on Magento?
- How to import products from aliexpress to Shopify?
- Is Oberlo legit?
- Are there any known phpBB exploits?
- How to backup My Passport for Mac?
- How to restore from Verizon Cloud?