1,618 view, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I wanted to make my own website for a business recently and saw that Concrete5 was an option. How do I go about setting up a website with them, and can I do it in a single click? If it is not super simple, I fall apart mentally so I need help here.
It's actually a fairly straightforward process. Please follow the steps on this site...
Hope this helps.
I literally can't stop eating gems.
To install Concrete5, you can simply use the composer command if you have ssh access. Otherwise, you can just go to the directory through ftp and paste the files there. The composer command is this :
composer create-project -n concrete5/composer
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- is 256kilobytes.com powered by phpBB
- How to find sites that use a WordPress plugin?
- How do I remove "Powered by GeneratePress" from my footer?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- Importify vs. Oberlo?
- How to manually run cron job on Magento?
- How to import products from aliexpress to Shopify?
- Is Oberlo legit?
- How to remove storefront designed by Woocommerce?
- How to backup My Passport for Mac?