226 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am currently trying to get SSL to work with Joomla. Do I need web development or CMS tools to get this to work? Could I please get some information on where to start.
Log in to Joomla as the administrator, and then: For Joomla 3, on the top menu bar, click System, and then click Global Configuration. For Joomla 2.5, on the top menu bar, click Site, and then click Global Configuration. Click the Server tab. Under Server Settings, in the Force SSL list box, select one of the following options: To make the administration interface accessible only when using SSL, select Administrator Only. To make the entire site accessible only when using SSL, select Entire Site. Click Save. SSL is now enabled for Joomla.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to find sites that use a WordPress plugin?
- How do I remove "Powered by GeneratePress" from my footer?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- Importify vs. Oberlo?
- How to move Joomla site from one server to another?
- How to import products from aliexpress to Shopify?
- Is Oberlo legit?
- Are there any known phpBB exploits?
- How to backup My Passport for Mac?
- How to restore from Verizon Cloud?