336 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am looking to hire a freelance developer to work on my Joomla site, what qualifications would I need to specify in in order to find someone with web development, Joomla, and CMS experience that would work freelance?
If you want to hire a freelance developer to work on a Joomla site, check out freelancing services such as Upwork.com or Guru.com. If you would prefer the traditional route, you can always try Indeed.com.
"You can't deny that it made him drive faster." - Some YouTube Commenter
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- The complete guide to starting a WordPress blog!
- Opencart vs. Magento: Pros and Cons?
- Magento community vs. enterprise: Is the upgrade worth it?
- Magento vs. Shopify vs. Woocommerce: Which One is the Best in CURRENT YEAR?
- [Joomla] Broozingforms? Should I use it?
- What is the best option for phpBB hosting?
- Zen Cart vs. Woocommerce?
- What are the best phpBB tutorials?
- How do you go about hiring a freelance developer to work on a Joomla site?
- Has anyone used/tried Zen Cart who can POST a review?