221 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am using Joomla and would like to know how to edit the home page?
Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. ~ Nehemiah 8:10
In the top menu, hover over Menus and click on the Menu Item group that has the menu item you want set as the home page. Next to the menu item you want set as the home page, click the star icon: From there you can make changes
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to find sites that use a WordPress plugin?
- How do I remove "Powered by GeneratePress" from my footer?
- How to install Concrete5? What hosts have one-click installs?
- Importify vs. Oberlo?
- How to manually run cron job on Magento?
- How to import products from aliexpress to Shopify?
- Is Oberlo legit?
- Are there any known phpBB exploits?
- How to remove storefront designed by Woocommerce?
- How to backup My Passport for Mac?