233 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I've been learning coding and I just learned how to code with HTML, java scripts, also how to run python. What I was wondering is how do I view a html file?
Presumably you mean the HTML source code page. All Internet browsers allow users to view the source code HTML page of any web page. Computerhope.com has an excellent roundup of easy, basic instructions on opening these source code pages in Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and others, and how to close the pages.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Table] 11 Shades and 11 Tints of All Colors in Hexadecimal Form
- [Solved] Use CSS to show a child element when the parent element on parent element :hover
- How do you indent XML in Notepad++?
- How do I view an HTML file?
- How do I format in Visual Studio?
- What is HTML formatting?
- How to update Rainmeter?
- How to install BetterDiscord themes?
- How to disable Radeon overlay?
- What are some Bootstrap Modal examples?