270 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I'm trying to determine if I should hire someone to design a logo for me that I need done. Is it worth it to hire a freelancer for the logo design?
Depends on the project, design, quality and personal experience with this kind of work. There are many reliable designers on the web and would not be difficult to find a reputable one.
Do I look like I know what a JPEG is?
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Where can I find graphic design students for hire?
- How to deep fry a meme?
- How much does it cost to hire an animator?
- How to turn photo into comic book art?
- How to unpixelate a picture?
- How to outline text in GIMP?
- How to pixelate in Photoshop?
- Centering text in Photoshop?
- Fix "Adobe Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules"?
- How to speed up or slow down video playback speed in Adobe Premiere?