307 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I want to create a dedicated server to host Terraria for me and a select group of friends to play on. What sort of equipment do I need? Is there any specific software I need to download?
Buy milk at the store.
If you want to create a Terraria dedicated server, I would suggest looking at Gamepedia's site that is dedicated to Terraria servers. You can check it out here,
"You can't deny that it made him drive faster." - Some YouTube Commenter
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] DreamHost Error - "ERROR 1130 (HY000): Host 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL...
- What is the cheapest dedicated server (quality not super important)?
- How to set up Factorio dedicated server?
- What is the process to set up mods for Conan Exiles on a dedicated server?
- Can't join non dedicated server for ARK on PC?
- How to set up 7 days to die dedicated server setup?
- How to run a dedicated server for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- What is VPS hosting?
- Dedicated server hosting for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- what is the difference between VPS and shared hosting?