327 views, 0 RAMs, and 3 comments
I play Farming Simulator 17 and am trying to set up a dedicated server. Any advice on how to get started?
I only have two shirts.
A dedicated server for farming simulator 17 is great because it lets users farm 24/7. You can run the server from your own computer or you can rent one.
I am not Japanese, but I play one on TV.
Before you set up your dedicated server you need a couple things. First, you need separate license key. Next, you need to open ports, web UI. Lastly, you need an actual server. Once you have those three things you can set up your dedicated server.
I literally can't stop slitting my own wrists.
I found a YouTube video that should be able to assist you.
Hope this helps.
I literally can't stop eating gems.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to increase website loading speed?
- 150,000 Small Business Website Teardown, Part 2
- How to set up dedicated server web hosting for n00bs?
- How to rent a dedicated server for the first time?
- Dedicated servers in Switzerland - which are the best?
- How can I set up Farming Simulator 17 dedicated server?
- Setting up a dedicated server in Germany?
- Is there any cheap dedicated server hosting, or is it all expensive as hell?
- Drupal 7 vs Drupal 8 - which one do you prefer?
- x10hosting - any reviews? Ever used them?