192 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
If I want to get a group of people together to all play 7 Days to Die at the same time, I need to get a dedicated server set up for me and my friends. Is there a list of steps for how to set up the dedicated server, and is there a hardware list than I can follow to make sure I have the proper gear to set it up?
You can find the step by step instructions for setting up the server here:
Minimum and Recommended system requirements are at:
Look at the bottom of the page for requirements.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] DreamHost Error - "ERROR 1130 (HY000): Host 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL...
- What is the cheapest dedicated server (quality not super important)?
- How to set up Factorio dedicated server?
- What is the process to set up mods for Conan Exiles on a dedicated server?
- Can't join non dedicated server for ARK on PC?
- How to set up 7 days to die dedicated server setup?
- How to run a dedicated server for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- What is VPS hosting?
- Dedicated server hosting for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- what is the difference between VPS and shared hosting?